The radiant avadhoota of ganeshpuri sri bhagawan nityananda baba nityananda was born just before the beginning of the twentieth century about 1896 and lived until 1961 he was a sat purush or antarjnani an enlightened being who was always in the atmic state even as a child. Sign in to like videos comment and subscribe sign in watch queue queue. Swami bhagavan nityananda november december 1897 august 8 1961 was renowned in the southern and western parts of india and is regarded by many as one of the most important modern saints of the twentieth century rudis chance meeting with him in ganeshpuri india transformed the course of rudis inner work for the rest of his life
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.